I am passionate about the importance of the Mind-Body-Spirit connection and learning new ways to manage stress, improve health, heal via holistic therapies whenever possible, and find balance in life.
I have over 25 years experience in helping people achieve weight-loss goals and improve their health via nutritional products and learning to make healthier food choices. For the past 25 years, I have been an Independent Herbalife distributor who uses the nutritional products and sells to customers. In addition, I have been learning more about the healing benefits of essential oils and 3 years ago added a distributorship in Young Living essential oils.
I was inducted into the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society in Fall 2015, and in Spring 2016 I graduated from college with an Associates of Science (A.S.) degree in Integrative Health & Healing. At this time I am actively building a business in Health & Wellness Coaching and Energy Healing, as well as continuing on in my education toward a B.A. in Psychology and obtaining more training in Energy Healing.
Related Classes/Training I have in this field:
- Holistic Healing Therapies
- Biology: The Human Body Structure & Function (Anatomy & Physiology)
- Food As Medicine: Biologically Based Therapies
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Qigong (Certificates in Level I & II, with some Level III training)
- Movement & Body Manipulations Therapies
- Psychology: General Studies
- Psychology: Stress Management
- Psychology: Human Lifespan Development
- Social Psychology
- Spirituality & Healing
- Energy Healing
- Health & Wellness Coaching
- My Internship was with a Chiropractor who also practices acupuncture, Reiki, and Pulsed-Electro-Magnetic Field Therapy. (*I am not trained or qualified to do any Chiropractic therapies/adjustments or acupuncture.)